|Type module||Block, rectifiers, stabilizers|
|quantity||Item per one piece|
The device is based on contemporary microcontroller and is applicable for multi cell battery deep discharge prevent.
It is commonly used as safety component for kids' electric vehicles, electric scooters, radio controlled cars and other multi cell battery operated devices.
Battery Discharge Protection basic specifications:
- 20A (without heatsink)
- 30A (with heatsink)
The device has memorized factory default settings ready for use with standard multi cell battery at 12V, respectively 10,7V at low level and 13,5V at high level.
In case of using the device at current above 20А, a suitable heatsink must be slipped on power elements (transistor Q2 and Q4) which are placed on the PCB’s component side.
Level 0% - set voltage lower level
Level 100% - set voltage top level
1. Press and hold S1 (SET) button for three seconds
2. D4 LED flashes in red-green three times one after other repeatedly
3. When D2 LED (flashes in red)
- Voltage lower level must be set
4. S1 (SET) button must be pressed and hold for three seconds
5. When D2 LED (flashes in green)
- Voltage top level must be set
6. S1 (SET) button must be pressed and held for three seconds
7. D2 LED (green light is on) for three seconds and goes out
8. The next time the device is turned on it enters a working mode
|Battery Discharge Protection 100863 BG.pdf (509.2 KB)|
|Battery Discharge Protection 100863 EN.pdf (503.7 KB)|