- Package: Plastic bottle 15ml. ±5%.
- Type (visually): Powder.
- Colour (visually): White.
- Thinner: Water.
- Purpose: For degreasing of PCBs.
Instructions for use:
Pour the content in non-metallic container, add 2L. of water and mix until it dissolves. Once the surface of the board has been cleaned with fine waterproof abrasive paper under running water, copper surface degreases while the board is in the solution for a few minutes. Recommended solution temperature: 30-35°C. After degreasing of the surface, the board has to be washed with water. The PCB has to be dried (it can be dried with a dryer). Once dried the PCB is ready for application of the photoresist lacquer.
- Storage requirements: maximum storage temperature to 30° C. Keep in original, tightly closed packages, in dry indoor areas, away from direct sunlight.
- Expiration: 2 years after first opening.
- Hazard statement:
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation.
- Safety measures:
- P264 – Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
- P305 + P351 + P338 - IF IN CONTACT WITH EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337 + P313 - If eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention!